Sunday, March 15, 2015

INTEL PROCESSORS (I3, I5, I7, ITANIUM), AMD (X3, X4, X6)

INTEL




INTEL I3

The i3 are processors with 2 cores. Added to this feature incorporated hyperthread, allowing them to function with 4 processing threads in parallel.











INTEL I5
Intel Core i5 has the task of meeting the needs of middle market companies, ie those who perform demanding tasks.











INTEL I7
Allows each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time to achieve more fluent in multitasking, the Intel graphics to stunning 3D visual functions and editing photos and videos faster.









ITANIUM

The Itanium was the first microprocessor Intel Itanium architecture (formerly called IA64, created by Hewlett-Packard and jointly developed by HP and Intel) Intel launched.





AMD













No comments:

Post a Comment